Subscribe to the St Barnabas Calendar ics
If you have trouble keeping track of school events why not subscribe to the school's event calendar. Using our special feed you can pipe school events straight into your electronic calendar, all you need is the following url:
More detailed instructions are available below. If you can't see your particular configuration please email us and let us know and we'll do our best to let you know how!
Windows & Outlook
- Open Outlook
- In the main menu, select 'Tools' and 'Account Settings ...'
- Click on the 'Internet Calendars' tab
- Click on the 'New...' button
- Type the url into the dialog box and click 'Add'
- A 'Subscription Options' dialog box opens. Choose a folder name e.g. St Barnabas School Calendar, and tick the 'Download attachments for items in this Internet Calendar' checkbox. (This will allow us to attach flyers and other info to calendar events.) Click 'OK'.
- Close the 'Account Settings' dialog and review the calendar
- Make sure the new calendar is selected
Apple Mac & iCal
- Open iCal
- In the main menu, click on 'Calendar' and select 'Subscribe ..."
- Type in the url above into the dialog box
- Click 'Subscribe'
- In the subscription setup dialog choose your settings, like St Barnabas Green! In particular, set it up to refresh every hour.
- Open the 'Settings' app (Picture of cogs)
- Scroll down to 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' and select it
- In the 'Accounts' group, select 'Add Account ...'
- Choose 'Other'
- In the 'Calendars' group, select 'Add Subscribed Calendar'
- Type the url above into the box and click 'Next' button
- You'll see a summary screen. Click 'Save' to finish your subscription.
- Log in to Google calendar (http://www.google.com/support/calendar/)
- In the left hand panel, under Other Calendars, click on Add, and select 'Add by URL'
- In the pop up box enter: http://www.st-barnabas.oxon.sch.uk/ics/calendar, and click 'Add calendar'
- This will include all the school dates in your calendar.